[FSUG-TSR] [ilug-tvm] Re: A few photos from FSFS

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 17:26:48 PST 2008

2008/12/13 Anivar Aravind <anivar.aravind at gmail.com>:
> Are you sending Event posters to a guy who cant understand Free
> Software is a social movement? (kidding)

Not many are aware of all the aspects of Free Software. We are all
learning through dialogues. Well we work together with people who does
not accept Free Software as a social movement, even after
understanding. In the community we don't have to agree on every thing
to work together. At least that is what I believe of course we have to
be careful about the compromises we do.

"The road to freedom is a long road. It will take many steps and many
years to reach a world in which it is normal for software users to
have freedom. Some of these steps are hard, and require sacrifice.
Some steps become easier if we make compromises with people that have
different goals."

http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/compromise.html

--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍