[smc-discuss] Malayalam Firefox

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 23:03:56 PST 2008

16 December 2008 11:00 PM നു, Anoop <anoop.ind at gmail.com> എഴുതി:
> All,
> New firefox 3.0.5 is available in Bengali and Hindi. Beta version is
> available in Marathi,Kannada and Telugu.
>
> Can we start working on Malayalam version of Firefox?

Work is already going on, but so far not by SMC, though Ani Peter is
working on it. I don't know what is the status right now. The folks
who started the translations were not keen to involve smc earlier. I
think they are OK now. Ani can give an update.

- Praveen
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
(as seen on /.)