[FSUG-TSR] [ilug-tvm] Re: A few photos from FSFS

.Kenney Jacob kenney.jacob at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 18:45:48 PST 2008

Did I defend Microsoft ?

"You are stupid. Post stuff after finding out the truth "

This is what I posted as a comment. Did I defend Microsoft here ?

http://www.kenneyjacob.com
Kenney Jacob

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 8:10 AM, Anivar Aravind <anivar.aravind at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 7:49 AM, .Kenney Jacob <kenney.jacob at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Barcamps are not technology specific. And it was not a sponsorship, they
> > send in T-shirts. Your/boycottnovells comments would not have made any
> > change either. Also I dont have anything to hide, there are pictures all
> > over the place.
>
> My criticism was not on Microsoft's sponsorship to Barcamp. But your
> efforts to defend any criticism to microsoft's  practice (K-MUG) to
> get a sponsorship  to your event  (Barcamp kerala site lists you as an
> organizer) ,  makes me sad.
>

> > If you know Binny so well, then why did make such comment and question my
> > motives when I called the author of that blog an idiot.?
>
> You were  defending Microsoft in your comment on boycottnovell post .
> anyone can read the post at
> http://boycottnovell.com/2008/11/11/kerala-ms-user-group/
>

> --
> Any responsible politician should be encouraging a home grown Free
> Software industry because it creates the basis for future jobs.
> Learning Windows is like learning to eat every meal at McDonalds.

Groups "ilug-tvm" group.
ilug-tvm-unsubscribe at googlegroups.com

For details visit the website: www.ilug-tvm.org or the google group page: http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en