[FSUG-TSR] [ilug-tvm] Re: A few photos from FSFS

.Kenney Jacob kenney.jacob at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 17:49:46 PST 2008

Praveen,

Thanks for bailing me out. I still maintain my notion that free software
movement will be diluted if we try to take this out of the technology
domain.

Anivar,

I know you are bit pissed at my stand against your comments on Binnys K-mug
post in Ilug cochin mailing list. I am sorry to say that there is no
conspiracy involved and Binny is a core free software fan. I don't know
whether you had a chance to meet him at the cochin stall.

And I really hate the author of boycottnovell for having propagated a lie
againt core free software fan.

Apart from these two issues I hope we are friends.

http://www.kenneyjacob.com
Kenney Jacob

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 6:56 AM, Praveen A <pravi.a at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2008/12/13 Anivar Aravind <anivar.aravind at gmail.com>:
> > Are you sending Event posters to a guy who cant understand Free
> > Software is a social movement? (kidding)
>
> Not many are aware of all the aspects of Free Software. We are all
> learning through dialogues. Well we work together with people who does
> not accept Free Software as a social movement, even after
> understanding. In the community we don't have to agree on every thing
> to work together. At least that is what I believe of course we have to
> be careful about the compromises we do.
>
> "The road to freedom is a long road. It will take many steps and many
> years to reach a world in which it is normal for software users to
> have freedom. Some of these steps are hard, and require sacrifice.
> Some steps become easier if we make compromises with people that have
> different goals."
>
> http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/compromise.html
>

> --
> പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
> <GPLv2> I know my rights; I want my phone call!
> <DRM> What use is a phone call, if you are unable to speak?
> (as seen on /.)
> Join The DRM Elimination Crew Now!
> http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Anti-DRM-Campaign

Groups "ilug-tvm" group.