[FSUG-TSR] [ilug-tvm] Re: A few photos from FSFS

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 10:21:59 PST 2008

On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 3:05 PM, Praveen A <pravi.a at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/12/12 .Kenney Jacob <kenney.jacob at gmail.com>:
>> Send me the digital versions of the posters and brochures. I can promote it
>> via our student network.
>>

> Hackerdom is going to be in Thrissur and FOSS Meet at NITC is going to be
> Calicut. I'm ccing your mail to the relevant lists. I suggest you get
> on to those two lists.
>
> Folks,
>
> Send Kenny the brochures once we have it ready. Also talk to him and
> see how he can help us. He is interested to work with us. And he has a
> good students network.

Are you sending Event posters to a guy who cant understand Free
Software is a social movement? (kidding)

But he knows to conduct barcamps with Microsoft as main sponsor :-)

http://www.kenneyjacob.com/2008/12/12/fsfsin-and-free-software-nonsense/

> Cheers
> Praveen
> --
> പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
> <GPLv2> I know my rights; I want my phone call!
> <DRM> What use is a phone call, if you are unable to speak?
> (as seen on /.)
> Join The DRM Elimination Crew Now!
> http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Anti-DRM-Campaign

Any responsible politician should be encouraging a home grown Free
Software industry because it creates the basis for future jobs.
Learning Windows is like learning to eat every meal at McDonalds.