[ilug-tvm] Re: A few photos from FSFS

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 22:34:39 PST 2008

2008/12/12 .Kenney Jacob <kenney.jacob at gmail.com>:
> "a few photos from FSFS. I have included only the ones that i thought was
> okay. None of the photos were good ".
>
> You could have added some photos with laptops running windows vista, that
> powered some of the sessions.

I'm glad to see we are raising the bar for Free Software conferences.
I believe this will only make our resolve to make the next conference
even better. No proprietary software will be allowed in a kilometer
radius from the venue.

Hackerdom, anyone?
http://hackerdom.in/

I'm sure we will not allow any proprietary software in presentations
or stalls. I suggest you mention this explicitly. We should ask them
to create the presentation in a Free format and tell them that only
Free Software is allowed in the conference. Also we should make the
presentations available as Free Documents.

Yes We Can! Yes We Will

- Happy Hacking
Praveen
--