[smc-discuss] Fwd: [fedora-india] Fedora Indian Language remixes

Manilal K M libregeek at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 06:05:41 PST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org>
Date: 2008/12/12
Subject: [fedora-india] Fedora Indian Language remixes
To: The Fedora Project Community in India <fedora-india at redhat.com>

Hi,

I am planning to create Fedora 10 local langor uage live cd's with
Malayalam, Tamil and Bengali as defaults for a start. I have a set of
kickstart files derived from the Fedora desktop kickstart file that I
created for Fedora 8 which can be updated for this purpose.

Is there any other languages where there is a significant Indian L10N
community effort in Fedora and where a live cd could be of benefit to
bring in more contributors/users?

All I am planing to do is install fonts and switch the default locale
but if you would like to see more localized guides or anything like
that, you would have to volunteer to provide content and help with
testing.

Rahul

Manilal K M : മണിലാല്‍ കെ എം.
http://libregeek.blogspot.com