[ilug-tvm] Re: Animation for fsfs.in

Shyam | ശ്യാം കാരനാട്ട് | Karanattu mail at swathanthran.in
Sat Dec 6 00:27:30 PST 2008

ranjithsajeev <ranjith.sajeev at gmail.com> writes:

> Good Work Anoop. AVI is good for the play. if there is a broad band
> connection then uploading is not that much problem. :-)
Yeah if its just about a 20mb mov file, matter of only 10mins in an ordinary
computer to change it to theora! if going for lossy codecs, do consider
making all our videos in theora. all saw the playogg campaign na..so we
can consider conversion to  theora.. i can help ifs a 20mb play..

Also about other videos in the stall.. aren't they ogg?:)

thanks
Shyam K

Groups "ilug-tvm" group.
ilug-tvm-unsubscribe at googlegroups.com