[ilug-tvm] Re: [Fsfs-discuss] Call for meeting on December 3rd Wednesday

V K Adarsh adarshpillai at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 05:59:46 PST 2008

Yes, this is an important issue. we have to list some strategies to make
kerala a model state in local language use and in gnu/linux usage. i think
the ensuing fsfs programme ll be a catalyst in this regard

2008/12/6 Dr. B. Ekbal <ekbalb at gmail.com>

> Open Access/Free software etc are getting official patronage and media
> support these days. This is good development. However, if you look at the
> ground level very few in Kerala still use Free softwares. How many in Kerala
> use FS in their computer, Malayalam softwares in their computers, abysmaly
> low. When you meet please discuss how we can make freesoftware usage a mass
> program. Making a majority in Kerala to use FS in their computers.
> Ekbal
>
> On Sat, Dec 6, 2008 at 10:52 AM, Anivar Aravind <anivar at movingrepublic.org
> > wrote:
>
>> On Sat, Dec 6, 2008 at 10:51 AM, Anivar Aravind
>> <anivar at movingrepublic.org> wrote:

>> > Then Start :-)
>>
>> Also try to work on Making posters on the If You are page
>> http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/IfYouAre
>>

>> Anivar

> Dr.B.Ekbal
> Kuzhuvalil House, Arpookara East,
> Kottayam-686 008, Kerala
> Phone: 0481-2598305

sincerely yours

V K Adarsh
__________________________________
Off: Lecturer, Dept:of Mechanical Engineering,Younus college of Engg &
Technology,Kollam-10
& web admin of http://urjasamrakshanam.org

Res: 'adarsh',Vazhappally,Umayanalloor P.O ,Kollam
Mob: 093879 07485  blog: www.blogbhoomi.blogspot.com
Environment friendly Request:
"Please consider your environmental responsibility and don't print this
e-mail unless you really need to"

Save Paper; Save Trees

Groups "ilug-tvm" group.
ilug-tvm-unsubscribe at googlegroups.com