[gnu.org #351798] Unacceptable behavior of Malayalam coordinator and www-ml administrator

Yavor Doganov via RT web-translators at gnu.org
Wed Jul 2 22:41:06 PDT 2008

vivekcherian at gmail.com via RT wrote:

> The reason is that Malayalam translation of the GNU Website does not
> need a new co-ordinator.

You are not in a postion to make unbiased judgement about that.

Will you nominate yourself and let people choose one from Shyam and
you?  If you don't, we will start the process with Shyam tomorrow, as
several people (including you) said only good things about him.

> Kindly do either one of the following

I already told you back in April that no further renaming will be
done.  We already caused enough work to the Savannah hackers and GNU
sysadmins.

Nothing stops you to register a new project again, so there is no
technical reason (as far as Savannah is involved) preventing you to
perform the broad activities that you plan.