[smc-discuss] gedit, Ephiphany taken, for reviewers -some mistakes I do in translation

Harivishnu VN harivishnu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 11:06:50 PDT 2008

gedit and Ephiphany taken for translation+review

For reviewers, By the way I just found out some mistakes I do generally

 - the underscore i dint treat properly till now in the translationsi did-
now I have understood how it is to be done.. please correct it in any file
if i have gone wrong in the past.
 - in eog.head.ml.po i submitted earlier the " bugreports should be sent to"
- kde is written, please change that.

By the way gnome-backgrounds that i submitted was already taken by
rathisaagar.. sorry, dint see, just thought id take an easy one and finish
it off, thats all..

Thank you and sorry for all the trouble caused

Hapy translating everyone !

സ്വതന്ത്ര മലയാളം കമ്പ്യൂട്ടിങ്ങ് - എന്റെ കമ്പ്യൂട്ടറിന് എന്റെ ഭാഷ
പിരിഞ്ഞു പോകാന്‍: smc-discuss-unsubscribe at googlegroups.com