[Indlinux-group] Indic rendering info for Scribus

G Karunakar karunakar at indlinux.org
Tue Jul 29 04:42:26 PDT 2008

Hi,
 In an effort to support Indic in Scribus, Scribus team needs information
on Indic Script rendering, which could be compiled in below wiki page or
links provided to any compiled pages/documents

http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Complex_Script_Functionality

>From the wiki page requirements:
Things we require for testing Complex Script Functionality
* Sample text files encoded in UTF8
* Sample screenshots of Scribus 1.3.3. or 1.3.4cvs rendering these
incorrectly.
* Sample fonts that we can get that are freely available that have the
ability to be used for DTP.
* Sample screenshots of any application rendering the same text correctly

Send an email to  wikiaccount (at) scribus (dot) info to request an
account to edit wiki.

Regards,
Karunakar