[indic] Re: Displaying indic vowel sign independant of a consonant

cibu cj cibucj at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 12:20:17 PDT 2008

Whatever may be the conversions used  by various vendors, I think we need to
have a method standardized and documented in the standard. I would put an
initial suggestion that:
(<any non-ignorable punctuation> or <any consonant of script A>)<any
combining mark of script A><any right part only combining mark of script
A>*  be a valid sequence.

--
http://varamozhi.sourceforge.net
മലയാളത്തിലൊന്നെഴുതിനോക്കിഷ്ടാ... :)