[smc-discuss] Re: [Fwd: Re: Sanskrit translation]

Ani Peter peter.ani at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 00:54:07 PDT 2008

Hi Shrikant,

This file is a very huge file with more than 2000 strings. Try and see
if you can get any friends to work with you on this file.
In our case, since we have a good team, things were fine. He have about
5 people worked on that file. Each person after doing how much he could,
passed on to the other. Thats how we worked.

Best regards
Ani