[smc-discuss] processui.po ആരും തൊടണ്ട

Ani Peter peter.ani at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 22:43:59 PDT 2008

അനൂപ്...

ഇതാരും തോട്ടിട്ടില്ല... പക്ഷേ നീ ഇതു് മാറ്റി kdelibs4.po എടുക്കാമോ??  curently its
67% we need 90% for completing essentials. I would really appreciate if
you could work on this if you are comfortable.. else no issues, carry on
with the file you wish, okay.  Let me know about it.

If you are interested just download the latest revision from
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kde4/ml/messages/kdelibs/kdelibs4.po?view=log
and send a mail to list ;-)

Best regards
Ani