KDE 4.1 release is coming close

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 07:22:46 PDT 2008

Hi,

It would be great to have Malayalam supported in KDE 4.1, but we have
some more work to be done to reach that.

We have to complete kdelibs at least 90% (currently at 27%) and
kdebase at least 75% (currently at 19%).

KDE 4.1 is already in beta 2 stage and we don't have much time left
with us. It would be great to have some KDE sprints and have a serious
effort to reach this milestone.

Looking forwards to active participation from everyone, make sure you
translate at least one file or 50 strings, whichever is smaller :-)

I'm taking kdelibs_colors4.pot
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
(as seen on /.)