[smc-discuss] Fwd: [PRC] Hindi Automatic Speech Recognition System Release 1.0

Santhosh Thottingal santhosh00 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 20:23:59 PDT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sachin Joshi <rushtosachin at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 20:22:51 +0530
Subject: [PRC] Hindi Automatic Speech Recognition System Release 1.0
To: prc at sarai.net, Gora Mohanty <gora at sarai.net>, Venkatesh
<kvchar at gmail.com>, sriram <sriramchaudhury at gmail.com>

Dear All,

I have uploaded the first version of Hindi ASR at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/hindiasr/

You can download and test it on your linux machines. Your feedback is
welcome. However, even though these are working acoustic models, please note
that this is only the first  version of system and the later versions will
see more improvements.  I see forward to complete this project by this month
end. My apologies for delays.

Thanking you,
Sachin

സ്വതന്ത്ര മലയാളം കമ്പ്യൂട്ടിങ്ങ് - എന്റെ കമ്പ്യൂട്ടറിന് എന്റെ ഭാഷ
പിരിഞ്ഞു പോകാന്‍: smc-discuss-unsubscribe at googlegroups.com