[smc-discuss] Re: മറുപടി: [smc-discuss] ISCII to Unicode converter

Anoop John anoopjohn at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 09:50:17 PDT 2008

> What ? Google didnot find "Payyans"?! ;)
No. I did not find any. I was searching for ISCII to Unicode converter
Malayalam.

Payyans did not help me as there was no karthika.map.

I have this pdf document in malayalam and I would like to copy the
content to my blog.
I tried select all and paste and it came out as ASCII junk. I also
tried exporting the content as text and it still came out as ASCII
junk.
The embedded font in the pdf document is Karthika.

Wouldn't there be a lot of such documents that need to be converted to
unicode? Are there any requests to do this?

Kindly direct me as to what I need to do further.

Thanks
Anoop

http://www.zyxware.com
http://www.anoopjohn.com
http://www.thondomraughts.com
"Be the change you wish to see in the world", M. K. Gandhi

സ്വതന്ത്ര മലയാളം കമ്പ്യൂട്ടിങ്ങ് - എന്റെ കമ്പ്യൂട്ടറിന് എന്റെ ഭാഷ
പിരിഞ്ഞു പോകാന്‍: smc-discuss-unsubscribe at googlegroups.com