[smc-discuss] Re: ISCII to Unicode converter

Anoop John anoopjohn at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 11:41:59 PDT 2008

> ok, try the rules.map coming with payyans.
> If it is not working send me the pdf, I will create a map as I explained in wiki

I tried with the rules.map but it didn't work as well. I tried the URL
suggested by Anivar, it converted the text to Unicode but not quite
completely correct. It converted it mostly but I think the difference
was because the web based system supported ml_ttkarthika whereas the
embedded font in the pdf was Karthika. I had uploaded the text
exported from the pdf file using the save as text feature in Acrobat
reader. Would that be a problem?

I am humiliating myself by attaching the pdf file, but I am totally
lost here. I was also not able to find too much documentation
regarding the subject.

Thanks for your help

Anoop

http://www.zyxware.com
http://www.anoopjohn.com
http://www.thondomraughts.com
"Be the change you wish to see in the world", M. K. Gandhi

സ്വതന്ത്ര മലയാളം കമ്പ്യൂട്ടിങ്ങ് - എന്റെ കമ്പ്യൂട്ടറിന് എന്റെ ഭാഷ
പിരിഞ്ഞു പോകാന്‍: smc-discuss-unsubscribe at googlegroups.com