[smc-discuss] Re: Language edited articles for final review. Please have a read for sentence corrections

Anivar Aravind anivar at movingrepublic.org
Sat Nov 29 18:42:56 PST 2008

2008/11/30 Shyam | ശ്യാം കാരനാട്ട്  | Karanattu <mail at swathanthran.in>:
> Hi,
> Here is the pdf: http://www.swathanthran.in/final.pdf
> here is the html version: http://www.swathanthran.in/new-gnu-ml.html

Shyam Please add Free Sw defenition translation completed by
Pratheesh. Friends,  please review it too.

> Proof reading is going on. Please participate.
> We will be proceeding with printing and all by early this week. So
> please be quick in helping out..
> Unni is working for illustrations and will be finalized as we are trying
> to meet today.

I am meeting sreekumar here today . He started Writing Intro

Anivar

--
Any responsible politician should be encouraging a home grown Free
Software industry because it creates the basis for future jobs.