[smc-discuss] OpenOffice on Pootle for Malayalam

Ani Peter peter.ani at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 00:33:52 PST 2008

Swathanthra Malayalam Computing (SMC) is a very active Malayalam
Community working on localization projects like Gnome, KDE, Firefox,
Debian, Fedora. As per discussions in indlinux, we have got the
information about OpenOffice on pootle for many Indian languages
including Malayalam [http://pootle1.sunvirtuallab.com/ml].  Appreciate
if you could let us know how we should go about to get the pootle access
for Malayalam as we  would like to contribute to the Malayalam localization.

Thanking You

Best regards
Ani Peter
Swathanthra Malayalam Computing