[Ilugc] Forget about MS , work towards a better GNU/Linux( was [FSUG-Bangalore] Boycott Novell Protesters Man-handled at National Conference on Free Software 2008)

Bharathi Subramanian sbharathi at MidasComm.Com
Fri Nov 21 04:42:41 PST 2008

On Fri, 21 Nov 2008, Kenneth Gonsalves wrote:

> > I hope this "selective" policing  ends !
>
> it is not policing - I am not a police. It is peer pressure. And it
> will not end.

YES. People should learn from other replying, formatting and signature
styles. If they are NOT learning then there is NO point in being here.
And if we are NOT helping them to learn, then why are we here?

Sometime, few reply may be harsh. But no other way :)

Bye :)
--
Bharathi S