[smc-discuss] Re: desktop_playground-accessibility.pot

Hari Vishnu harivishnu at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 04:53:26 PST 2008

Hey all,

-  I think the file has some format problem.. is it the problem of
using an old poedit, like the one I had before :) ?.. Someone please
check it out..

- Also, header is to be filled.

- "no-key" could be "കീ (or താക്കോല്‍) ഇല്ല", right ?

- By the way, this fie is from the 'playground-accessibility package'
right? Next time please take a file from 'kdebase' package from link
below :

http://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kde4/team/ml/kdebase

We are trying to complete 75% of kdebase to meet KDE essential
requirements.

- Also, refer the KDE wiki (link given below) to make sure no one else
has taken the file already for translating. And it will be good to
announce on the groups when u are taking a file for translation.

http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/KDE/%E0%B4%AE%E0%B4%B2%E0%B4%AF%E0%B4%BE%E0%B4%B3%E0%B4%82

Hari