[smc-discuss] Wish to prepare the final list.

sony george geosony at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 04:04:51 PST 2008

Hello,

It is Sony George from NCFS'08 (National Conference On Free Software)
organising commitee.
As SMC is organising the two day workshop on 'Localisation' , I wish
to know the size of the team, team leader for the workshop. so  that i
can prepare the final list. If interested people not yet joined the
team, please come forward ASAP.

Contact me for the basic requirements for the workshop, if any.   -- 9995449498

Thank You,
Best Regards

www.nfm2008.atps.in