[smc-discuss] Fwd: [PRC] Fwd: translation

Santhosh Thottingal santhosh.thottingal at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 06:55:17 PST 2008

http://wikieducator.org/India/മലയാളം എന്ന താള്‍ നോക്കൂ..
-സന്തോഷ്

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ravikant <ravikant at sarai.net>
Date: Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 5:29 PM
Subject: [PRC] Fwd: translation
To: prc at sarai.net
Cc: Savithri Singh <singh.savithri at gmail.com>

Dear Friends,

I got this request from Dr. Savitri Singh, Principal, Acharya Narendra Dev
College, Delhi University. She is also co-ordinating the Wikieducator
project
for India and is looking for people who can translate the intro page, to
begin with, in Indian languages. Please see the following mail for details.
Please do respond if you have time, energy and inclination. We do not have
much time as the site is being launched on 15th, I think. The translation
for
Hindi and Malyalam are already done, so volunteers wanted for Oriya,
Gujarati, and Bangla - there is some money as well. Please do get in touch
with her, if you feel upto it, and if you want your language to be added to
the project.

cheers
ravikant