[smc-discuss] KDE Deadline approaching ! Malayalam is still to make it

Harivishnu VN harivishnu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 07:56:09 PST 2008

Hey all

The KDE 4.2 packages that we translated to Malayalam are now short of the
required aim, and will not be included in the release if we dont meet the
essentials before the deadline. The deadline, shown here http://techbase.*
kde*.org/Schedules/KDE4/*4.2*_Release_Schedule#November_...<http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.2_Release_Schedule#November_18th.2C_2008:_Tag_KDE_4.2_Beta_1>is
for November 18th

Our minimum aim now is kdebase : 71.17 ->75%

(Luckily kdelibs4.po  has now crossed the required 90%)
Those who are interested in Localising, please take the untranslated files
to be translated from here :
*http://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kde4/team/ml/kdebase/*<http://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kde4/team/ml/kdebase/>

Do this after referring to the wiki to make sure no one else has taken the
file. Also, send a message to the SMC group with topic [KDE] announcing that
you have taken a file, and add the filename you are taking to the KDE
translation wiki at :

*
http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/KDE/%E0%B4%AE%E0%B4%B2%E0%B4%AF%E0%B4%BE%E0%B4%B3%E0%B4%82
*<http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/KDE/%E0%B4%AE%E0%B4%B2%E0%B4%AF%E0%B4%BE%E0%B4%B3%E0%B4%82>

So lets get going !.. 4% more to make sure Malayalam is included in the next
release..

Hari