[Fsf-friends] Statement of FSF India board on recent incidents

Arun M colonel.m at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 01:42:37 PST 2008

Be cool dont be emotional and respond now. Your first reply was good and clear.
We know the agenda behind. We can not talk to them can make them
understand. We can state our stand with out responding to each and
every statement made.

In the list you can see new characters suddenly emerging. It is a
concerted effort.

regards,
arun