[smc-discuss] Re: Language edited articles for final review. Please have a read for sentence corrections

V. Sasi Kumar sasi.fsf at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 20:19:24 PST 2008

On Sat, 2008-11-29 at 20:01 -0800, Praveen A wrote:

> a space is after the comma or full stop, many places space is before or no space
> at all.

This is a mistake I have seen a lot of people make during a bit of
editing that I have done inside and outside the institute where I
worked. I think people should learn to be careful about this mistake. I
have seen people putting a space not only before a comma or a full stop,
but also after an opening quote or bracket ( like this) or before a
closing quote or bracket. Also before a question mark or exclamation !

Best
--
V. Sasi Kumar
Free Software Foundation of India