[smc-discuss] Re: Blogposts related to Language computing

Sebin Jacob sebinajacob at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 20:14:02 PST 2008

Amith,

There is Inscript Keyboard Layout available in GNU/Linux. I am using it. Its
the same as ISM. The only difference is that you aren't anymore using ISCII
fonts. Instead, you have Unicode fonts, here.

Sebin

--
...if I fought with you, if i fell wounded and allowed no one to learn of my
suffering, if I never turned my back to the enemy: Give me your blessing!