Fwd: [Fsf-kerala] Fwd: [FSUG-Bangalore] Boycott Novell Protesters Man-handled at National Conference on Free Software 2008

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 01:54:52 PST 2008

some responses

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: CK Raju <ck.thrissur at gmail.com>
Date: 2008/11/16
Subject: Re: [Fsf-kerala] Fwd: [FSUG-Bangalore] Boycott Novell
Protesters Man-handled at National Conference on Free Software 2008
To: fsf-kerala at mm.gnu.org.in, Principal Support List of FSF-India
<fsf-friends at mm.gnu.org.in>

On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 2:04 PM, Praveen A <pravi.a at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

"Novell offers enterprise infrastructure software and services that
help customers leverage proprietary and open source solutions. These
solutions lower cost ..." www.novell.com

It is evident that the services from Novell Corp do not respect nor
appreciate "freedom", as conceived and promoted by Free Software
Foundation.

Whose agenda are being protected, when Free Software activists' are
refused to register their disagreement through non-violent means of
protest ?

What is wrong in voicing objections to concerns about hijacking the
services of Free Software communities where the ends and means do not
justify any of the principles of Free Software ?

CK Raju,
IIT Kharagpur