[Indlinux-group] Dhvani 0.94 Released

Santhosh Thottingal santhosh00 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 08:07:01 PST 2008

On 11/15/08, JV Singh <jvsing at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On the link there, i read volunteer developers are needed.
> I am a developer with knowledge of Punjabi & Hindi.
> Basic knowledge of Persian (almost the same as Pashto) as well..
>
> Would like to contribute. How/Where do i start?
Great!
You can first try the current version and go through the language
modules source code. And try some text in the languages you know.
Identify the problems and fix them :)
You may contact me at any time for any clarification. Or come to
#dhvani channel (freenode)
On Hindi module, Roshan Singh started working for improving it
Thanks
Santhosh Thottingal