[ilug-tvm] Re: Freedomwalk : The Freedom walk reaches Trivandrum

Joju Joshua joju.joshua at zyxware.com
Thu Nov 13 09:26:15 PST 2008

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 10:12 PM, James Mathew <james at gnu.org.in> wrote:

> What are the arrangements to be made @ Christ Nagar? Have you fixed
> the programmes for the evening??

The program will start at 5 PM. Dr. Ajay Kumar IAS is our Chief Guest
and will give a short message. There will be a short sharing session
by the Freedom Walkers about their experiences and we will have a few
felicitations also. WWF is planning to be a part of this program and
felicitate the Walkers by having them plant a tree over there. This
event will be confirmed tomorrow after they have a talk with the
school authorities.

I request all GLUG members to take part in the walk either the
complete stretch (if they are willing to) or join us in between. But I
sincerely request every one to come and participate in the evening
program and also invite your friends are relatives also.

cheers
Joju Joshua

Groups "ilug-tvm" group.
ilug-tvm-unsubscribe at googlegroups.com