Fwd: [fsug-calicut] RMS in Calicut

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 00:07:29 PDT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Anivar Aravind <anivar at movingrepublic.org>
Date: 2008/10/9
Subject: [fsug-calicut] RMS in Calicut
To: fsug-calicut at freelists.org

http://www.fsf.org/events/20081025calicut lists  Stallman's speech in
NIT calicut on October 25th

Calicut, India. Aryabhatta Hall, National Institute of Technology,
Calicut, NIT Campus P.O, Chathamangalam, Calicut, India, Pincode :
673601. Richard Stallman will speak about the Free Software Movement,
which campaigns for freedom so that computer users can cooperate to
control their own computing activities. The Free Software Movement
developed the GNU operating system, often erroneously referred to as
Linux, specifically to establish these freedoms. This speech will be
accessible to all audiences and the public is encouraged to attend.

What
   RMS Speech
When
   2008-10-25 from 09:00 to 11:00