[smc-discuss] Re: Kindly come Forward - "Localization of Swathanthra Software"

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 02:27:02 PDT 2008

2008/10/29 sony george <geosony at gmail.com>:
> Dear Ani Peter,
>
> We meant just a translation session, if we plans to get any feed back from
> end users it is a good idea, we can plan it.
>
> As per the valuable suggestions from the discussion we can arrange a
> training session to setup a computer for translation along with the
> workshop. so that both the technical and non-technical people are
> considered. Thanks Santhosh Thottingal for this suggestion.
>
> Dear all,
>
> Thanks for the suggestions and passionate response. I expect more
> suggestions from you all. So that we can prepare for our 2 day workshop asp.

Dear Sony,

I feel it will be good if SMC can Organise this session in the
Conference. So we can cover all aspects of it and call similar teams
from Other l10n Teams

Lets plan it openly in a wikipage  . We can also discuss SMC's plan's
in this conference also in this page

--
Any responsible politician should be encouraging a home grown Free
Software industry because it creates the basis for future jobs.