[smc-discuss] Re: Fedora 10 and Malayalam

Ani Peter peter.ani at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 22:45:28 PDT 2008

Manilal K M wrote:
> Hello,
> Is there any plan to translate the Fedora release notes in Malayalam?
> AFAIK, Fedora 10 GA is to be released by the end of next
> month(November). It may be nice if we could translate the release
> notes since F10 may be the first distribution with full Malayalam
> support.
> apeter, any updates?
>
> Reference:
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-trans-list/2008-October/msg00195.html

Manilal,

Yes Fedora release notes and readmes are now available for translation.
https://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/ml/fedora-10

I have completed readmes. Will send for review. and now working on
release notes. Its about 1030 strings. Will be sending the same for
review once its completed.

Sorry could not send mail earlier. This is the current status.

Thanks
Ani