[smc-discuss] Call for Translators for OpenOffice

Ani Peter peter.ani at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 07:49:23 PST 2009

Dear All,

I think its time that we do some contributions for the OOo translations.
I have merged the translations and have the latest files to be
translated. The files are in usual po format. But requires lots of
revision as its full of spelling mistakes and translations are not that
good. The files are not available to be downloaded from status page like
KDE and Gnome. Hence those interested please send me mail so that I can
send you files to work on and then we can send them to the list for review.
Mean while we are trying to get the register Malayalam in Pootle for
Openoffice. If thats done translation and review will be much better and
can be done easily. Will keep you posted about it.

Those interested in translation please do the following:
1. Register yourself in http://ml.openoffice.org/
2. Request a project role in the Membership option. Initially you will
be registered only as an observer.

Please ask doubts/questions if any

Best regards
Ani