[smc-discuss] Malayalam not supported in Fedora 11 Alpha (Leonidas)

Manilal K M libregeek at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 01:33:35 PST 2009

I have just now tried the Live CD version of Fedora 11 Alpha and
surprised to see that it doesn't have any of the Malayalam fonts. The
language is not listed in the System->Administration->Language. But
it's not listed in the login screen, where user can select the desired
language. I don't know whether a bug has been already created.

@apeter:
Special attention please.

--
Manilal K M : മണിലാല്‍ കെ എം.