[smc-discuss] Re: We would like to take up a FOSS project for google SoC under SMC guidance

Yadu Nand yadudoc1729 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 03:43:03 PST 2009

If anyone could suggest possibly interesting areas for doing a project
please give suggestions.We are convinced that learning from a book
alone would do very little good and even less to actually develop skills.

If someone could suggest source codes to completed projects which
could be taken up for studying the basic layout, it would be very helpful.