[smc-discuss] Revised Firefox translations

Ani Peter peter.ani at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 22:56:16 PST 2009

Dear All,

Based on the feedbacks on FF 3.1 beta version 3 testing, we have made
changes in the translations. Not yet completed, its still going on as
some of the files which were completed earlier last year might have some
typos caused due to the lohit bugs. But the major ones have been fixed
and is available at:
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l10n/

Hence, please go ahead with testing the same and do let me know what all
issues remain. Please note all these changes will be reflected only in
FF 3.1 final.

Best regards
Ani