A letter from Murali Paramu

I.P.Murali|ഐ.പി.മുരളി ipmurali at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 03:53:26 PST 2009

Dear Admin,

You may aware that I am a member of this group for some time, and with
the help of this group done a seminar on Malayalam computing and Free
Software in Sharjah.

I would like to contribute more to SMC/FOSS, in all the way possible
to me, so that we can move one more step ahead.

Meanwhile it is interesting to me how we are finding funds to our work
(like hosting the websites, conducting events etc...). I know this is
a voluntary group. Whether we are accepting contributions from our
members, if one is willing to give?

I would like to know more about the future plans of SMC.

Warm regards,
I.P.Murali.