[smc-discuss] Re: issues.po.html

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 19:30:31 PST 2009

Syam,

No problem. I have not much work these days, so I keep sending mails.

But no work is also tough when it is for long. I can't concentrate on
anything :-( Keeps browsing, read mails, listen to songs ... It is a
guilty feeling to work on Free Software during office timings :-( They
won't find two faults if I just waste time. You know we do it the last
day :-), when there is no last day, we tend not to do anything. If it
can be done tomorrow, why do it today?

I might get some real work soon.

- Praveen

--