extragear-utils

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 16:49:25 PST 2009

2009/1/20 SANKARANARAYANAN <snalledam at dataone.in>:
> Deaar Praveen,
> I had taken 28 files from the desktop_extragear-utils out of which
> 13 nos were sentback after translation. The same are seen returned
> undelivered with remarks "couldnot deliver for 2days.
> Another 8nos files from the same set is sent today at 10-57pm
> Now oncemore Iam sending all the 21 files in compressed format which can
> be utilised in case of nonreceipt, since the target date is very near

Sorry to have missed some of this for 4.2. I'm working on it right now
so that it will be included in coming versions. I have marked all the
files you have sent, so no file will be lost - only taking longer for
commits.

Thanks for all the great work you have been doing.

--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
(as seen on /.)