[smc-discuss] Re: ചാത്തന്‍സ്

I.P.Murali|ഐ.പി.മുരളി ipmurali at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 05:00:04 PST 2009

I am getting an error while installing the Payyans
Downloaded the file payyansv05.tar.gz from
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/smc/payyans/payyansv05.tar.gz
and put in Documents\payyan folder
then run the command

$ python setup.py install
running install
running build
running build_py
error: supposed package directory 'payyans' exists, but is not a
directory

I never ever created a directory payyans manually, then what could be
the problem?