[smc-discuss] Re: savannah project administrator roles, responsibilities and selection criteria/process

Santhosh Thottingal santhosh.thottingal at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 10:08:53 PDT 2009

If every body agree, I propose 3 admin roles

1. Rajeesh Nambiar
2. Praveen
3. Santhosh

If there is no objection on this, the existing admin role of  14
savannah users will be removed after June 15

Same process need to be done for KDE "coordinators". Please have only
1 or 2 coordinators who is having commit access. Remove the
coordinator role from others, including me(I am inactive in direct
l10n contribution for last 10 months)

Thanks
Santhosh