[smc-discuss] Re: Malayalam font size in KDE 4

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 23:14:33 PDT 2009

2009/6/1 Praveen A <pravi.a at gmail.com>:
> savannah is back online and I have uploaded mandriva rpms.

Now you can get the patched rpms for fedora 11 also (upload in progress).

Does anyone still use fedora 6 -- I think even upstream support is not
there? Can we remove those rpms? How long should we keep the files?

> Add http://savannah.inetbridge.net/smc/mandriva/2009.1/RPMS/ to your urpmi list.
>
> The original issue of kde not respecting fontconfig configuration will
> need more investigation.
>
> Does anyone know if qt has its own system that does not use fontconfig?

I asked about it in #kde-devel and confirmed it does use fontconfig. I
reported a bug in qt, and they just said 'Thank You' -- no tracking
id, no response, no email confirmation. It is a sad situation :-(

--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
(as seen on /.)