[Issue N240751] Promised patches for Malayalam not included in 4.5 beta1

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 00:29:45 PDT 2009

Hi,

Another month passed! It really frustrating to rebuild qt with the
patch with every small release, that too for multiple distros (4.5.1
rebuilt for debian, 4.5.0 rebuilt for mandriva, 4.5.0 rebuild in
progress for fedora). It is really very painful. We did not have to
wait this long neither for pango nor for icu.

Can you confirm at least 4.5.2 will have this patch?