[smc-discuss] Re: Problem with malayalam font

sai anand saianand88 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 09:25:22 PDT 2009

Actually i cant upload any images to this discussion..i'll have
uploaded in the files of the group and i'll give the location
http://smc-discuss.googlegroups.com/web/Screenshot.png?gda=80JTP0AAAAD6KqOB9PYKSVP4wv_9SeYrQ6b6PCm8KqwLx0RmR2cZAMijhmRwVVEczuRvwCz1-xBtxVPdW1gYotyj7-X7wDON&gsc=W_Kh8AsAAABlv9OSHctCpdP_J7ur0_aj