[smc-discuss] CDAC's Policy document on Malayalam Internationalized Domain Names- Critique By SMC

MAHESH KULKARNI mdk at cdac.in
Thu Dec 2 06:23:23 PST 2010

Dear Santhosh,

First and foremost - thanks for the feedback and reviewing the document
carefully. Please find attached herewith the responses to your feedback.
Hope that the same is to your satisfication.

You may like to get in touch with us in case of further queries /
suggestions.

regards

Mahesh Kulkarni
Programme Coordinator
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
7th Floor, NSG IT Park,
Sarja Hotel Lane, Aundh
Pune 411007
Phone : +91-20-25883261/25503402/20250300
Fax: +91-20-25883194