[smc-discuss] How to translate

Manilal K M libregeek at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 01:04:36 PDT 2010

On 22 June 2010 11:27, Ark Arjun <arkarjun at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
> I'm Arkarjun from Palakkad. I would like to take part actively in the translation of KDE. But I'm a stranger to the translation works. I will be grateful if i could translate a single string for the project. So please help me. What should I do in order to start translation and study it.
> please help me.
>

> Expecting a positive reply,
> arkarjun

Welcome to SMC.
You can find the detailed instructions here:
http://wiki.smc.org.in/KDE_Malayalam

We have to translate more than 900 strings if Malayalam needs to be
included in KDE-4.5. So your participation is greatly appreciated.

regards
--
Manilal K M : മണിലാല്‍ കെ എം.
http://libregeek.blogspot.com