[smc-discuss] How to write Malayalam in Inkscape-0.47-3

Ark Arjun arkarjun at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 00:46:15 PDT 2010

2010/6/11 ashik salahudeen <aashiks at gmail.com>

> http://thottingal.in/blog/2008/04/10/using-inkscape-for-dtp-in-indic-scripts/
>
> --
> aashik
>
> --
> സ്വതന്ത്ര മലയാളം കമ്പ്യൂട്ടിങ്ങ് - എന്റെ കമ്പ്യൂട്ടറിനു് എന്റെ ഭാഷ
> സംരംഭം: https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/smc
> വെബ്‌സൈറ്റ് : http://smc.org.in  IRC ചാനല്‍ : #smc-project @ freenode

Thanks for the reply. I went through the article. But i couldn't fulfill my
need. How can i type Malayalam in inkscape? In the above given link its only
said that we can use inkscape for DTP. But how to type those words? which
are the fonts required? what are the other things needed?

thanks,
arkarjun